Morgellons Disease from a Natural Medicine Standpoint
Natural therapies for parasitic fibers in the skin
By Diana Dannelly - September 16, 2020
Morgellons is a REAL disease in which the body produces fibers and pushes them out through the skin. You may not find much help from Western medicine, besides antibiotics, which may work on some and not on others. From a natural medicine standpoint, we would look at this the same way we would a general parasitic or pathogenic infection with some additional tweaks to focus on the skin. If parasites and "bad" micro-organisms are over grown in the body there are several steps that should be taken which include natural plant & homeopathic medicine, diet and lifestyle changes, frequency therapies and topical solutions to be applied to the affected areas. It is important to find a naturopath that can work with all three of these areas and who additionally specializes in the skin.
Our therapy plan includes the following steps:
- Assessment of type of infection using both labs and frequency sweep scanning technology.
- Alkalizing the body: this makes for an unfriendly environment for parasites and bad bacteria to survive.
- Drawing the fibers from the skin using skin poultices.
- Reducing the itching using internal supplements.
- Supporting proper barrier function in the skin.
- Repairing the gut and the bodies immune response.
- Topically addressing sores and lesions on the skin.
- Frequency therapy customized to the type of pathogen.
- Homeopathic medicine customized to the type of pathogen.
If you or someone you know suffers from this disease and needs help, please contact my clinic for a free phone consultation. We can help you no matter where you are located in the country.